French Voice over artist for corporate films
To download a demo of corporate voice, right click on the desired link and choose ‘Save’.
Here is my medley corporate voice demo.
- Wooflow (french voice over, explicative)
- Grohe (French voice over, explaining, smiling and soft)
- Corporate voice, lip sync dubbing, about compulsive shopping and financial health
- Deviz.be (corporate voice, friendly explicative)
- Comparimmoneuf (institutional voice and friendly)
- Sarbacane Desktop (serious voice, soft and explicative)
- Elimax (smily voice and descriptive)
- Contacts partagés pour Gmail (explicative voice and smily)
- Le Splendor Solis (soft and serious voice)
- Betafax (dynamic and smily voice, fast flow)
- Vœux 2014 (Christmas wishes)
The voice-over known as corporate is the serious and smooth voice found on various and varied video supports, grouped under the generic term of corporate projects.
In this type of projects, it is the very fact that voice-overs are serious referring to listeners the desired professional image that customers, who order all kind of voice projects, look for. Initially, to work on this type of project, it was therefore important to me learning to modulate my voice to make it more mature, more adult, and more ‘corporate’! In recent years, I work as well on a wide range of projects as a voice-over for corporate film: corporate videos, product presentation videos, tutorials, e-learning, IPhone and IPad apps, and games for children with corporate or smooth voice, etc.
Usually, I define in advance with my clients the style and tone to adopt for any particular project. Once these criteria are decided, I deliver my voice-over within 24 hours. For the particular case of corporate films, I also propose to my clients to attend live my recording session via Skype. They can simply listen to or intervene to direct me remotely if they wish.
There are professional voice-overs on TV for all documentary type films, reports and journalistic issues. A corporate film voice-over will be smooth, descriptive, but especially explanatory and the tone will be rather serious with a hint of smile to make all pleasant to listen to, or without a hint of smile if the subject is really very serious and important.
To present your business in 2 min became common and modern. Similarly, it is very common to have a product or service on the Internet involving a voice-over explanation to make more beautiful the video and allow the audience to understand the essential in a relatively short period of time.
It is increasingly common to find videos in motion design, i.e. like cartoons, with a small nice music in the background and a voice-over.
Today, tutorials and e-learnings are also part of our daily lives. The voice-over that animates “lessons” will be very serious and very explanatory; the objective of this kind of support is to discover a “product” to a person, who will try it during or after watching the video.
They trust me:
- Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word, Lync, One note)
- IPad apps for kids
- Yellow Pages
- Géant Casino
- Klok Museum in Peel (audio-guide)